Thursday, June 7, 2007

Be Yourself!!

For almost 3 years, I always to tried to dressed like one of my idol. All of his styles I always try to follow it. I followed his style with some hopes that I can be like him. But then, my best friend come to me.

"Riddicolous. It's so riddiciolous. It's impossible to you become himself. The one who can be him is just himself," he said to me. I was so angry when I heard that.

"What do you said?" I aked to him

"You can't become a person like him!"

"I really hate you. I want to be like him and that's my decision!"

"Listen to me! You just can become yourself. Not him, me, or the others. Be the best person in the world that can't be copied by others." I looked at his eyes for aminute and then he said, "That's all!" Then he leaved me.

And in the next day, he was surprised when I changed my style. "What the hell you doing?" as he said.

"I just become myself!" I saw that he smiled at me. I think I've found my new myself that more fun than the past.

1 comment:

lyraDaryl said...

Hello friend. Thanks for the comment you left on my blog. I've changed the address, feel free to drop by anytime.