Monday, May 21, 2007

Enjoy It!!!

I'm sure that when we was child, we hope that someday when we're adult someday, we want to be a fireman, a business man, a police, or else. Slowly the goal goes near to us but the way that we must through is so hard.

According to my teacher when I had a class of him, he said that when we want to be something and be an expert in that thing, besides we practice a lot we must enjoy everything.

After he said that, I said that was an irrational think and I asked to him how about when we face our hard times.

Then, he answered like this:
"Mmm, about that thing set in your heart that it just a hidden taste to make us more enjoy our life. Facing day after day is the most beautiful thing.

Give a compliment to ourself for our work. Enjoy everything that has given by the world about what we see, what we hear, and what we touch. If you can do it, become an expert in one thing isn't a dream.

It is an easy thing, but almost forgotten by everyone."

After the class, I think that he is the best teacher that I ever had.

No comments: